Wednesday, June 16, 2010

the aftermath

hey fellow gardeners

1. a HUGE thank you to everyone who came out last night for the dig. it was the best one yet and I couldn't have done it without you guys.

2. I hope many of you have gotten a chance to see all the news stories that aired today about the dig! If you didn't, you can check out my facebook group for a complete listing of the news stories. Here's a sample story. Overall the stations did a great job with the story. To clarify, though, I am not a nonprofit organization. I have no tax exempt status. I am simply a woman in chicago who organizes people. anyone can do it!

3. i haven't uploaded the pictures yet, so I will post a complete overview of last night's dig when i go through the photos!

happy digging
diana

No comments:

Post a Comment